Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default adding columns on different worksheets

okay i have a workbook saved as "Bluesheet.xls." The first worksheet
is titled "1" and the second worksheet is titled as "2."

I need a (sum) formula that will add the totals on sheet 1 cells M41
to M54 & the totals on sheet 2 cells M13 to M54.

I need this total (of the totals in the columns listed above) to
populate in cell K55 on sheet 1.

I need the exact information that is populated in K55 of sheet 1 to
also populate on sheet 2 in cell K55 also. (i need sheet 2 K55 to
equal the same as what sheet 1 K55 equals)

any help is great, thanks!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perhaps this in sheet 1 K55
=SUM(M51:M54)+SUM('2'!M13:M54)

The on sheet 2 K55 try this
='1'!K55

Mike

" wrote:

okay i have a workbook saved as "Bluesheet.xls." The first worksheet
is titled "1" and the second worksheet is titled as "2."

I need a (sum) formula that will add the totals on sheet 1 cells M41
to M54 & the totals on sheet 2 cells M13 to M54.

I need this total (of the totals in the columns listed above) to
populate in cell K55 on sheet 1.

I need the exact information that is populated in K55 of sheet 1 to
also populate on sheet 2 in cell K55 also. (i need sheet 2 K55 to
equal the same as what sheet 1 K55 equals)

any help is great, thanks!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wrote in message
okay i have a workbook saved as "Bluesheet.xls." The first worksheet
is titled "1" and the second worksheet is titled as "2."

I need a (sum) formula that will add the totals on sheet 1 cells M41
to M54 & the totals on sheet 2 cells M13 to M54.

I need this total (of the totals in the columns listed above) to
populate in cell K55 on sheet 1.

I need the exact information that is populated in K55 of sheet 1 to
also populate on sheet 2 in cell K55 also. (i need sheet 2 K55 to
equal the same as what sheet 1 K55 equals)

any help is great, thanks!!!!

In Sheet1!K55 put this formula:
=SUM(M41:M54,Sheet2!M13:M54)

In Sheet2!K55 put this formula: