Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Strange Problem

Hi!

I have few Excel files with Macros or VBA code, and my PC is working in
Novell environment. The problem is that each time I am unlocking the
workstation the VBA editor is opened independently with a msgbox: "Not enough
system resources...."
Did someone encounter the same problem and know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Eli
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I think that occure because of one or more references in your project are
not available anymore..., try to check your missing reference in VBA menu
Toolsreference...

Halim