-   -   Strange Problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/391667-strange-problem.html)

אלי

Strange Problem

Hi!

I have few Excel files with Macros or VBA code, and my PC is working in
Novell environment. The problem is that each time I am unlocking the
workstation the VBA editor is opened independently with a msgbox: "Not enough
system resources...."
Did someone encounter the same problem and know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Eli

Halim

Strange Problem

Hi,

I think that occure because of one or more references in your project are
not available anymore..., try to check your missing reference in VBA menu
Toolsreference...

Halim

"אלי" wrote:

Hi!

I have few Excel files with Macros or VBA code, and my PC is working in
Novell environment. The problem is that each time I am unlocking the
workstation the VBA editor is opened independently with a msgbox: "Not enough
system resources...."
Did someone encounter the same problem and know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Eli

אלי

Strange Problem

Halim, Thanks!!!

(also need to close excel after removing missing references)