Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Edit Replaces

In Excel2000, I need to write a macro that will edit replace many
strings. We changed our account string and I need to replace at least
100 different strings. For example, 2010 becomes 4010, 3526 becomes
5513. I have about 100 of these changes that I want to put into a
macro so that when I run it in any workbook it makes all of these
changes Do I just keep using Edit-Replace or do I use Case . What is
the best way of doing this?

Thanks