Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel to Lock Windows User Account?

Hello,

I am in need of getting Excel to lock the current windows account
so as the end user is required to type in their user name and password
to regain access to windows. The desired result can not be achived by
SendKeys for whatever reason. I need Excel to do the following...

Press the Windows Key and L at the same time...

any ideas?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Declare Function LockWorkStation Lib "user32.dll" () As Long

Sub a()
LockWorkStation

Jim
ups.com...