Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ExcelAddIn - Excel Crashes under User Account - tool to troubleshoot

Hi there

I have a Excel Addin from this company:
http://www.rimes.com/Default.aspx?key=desktop

Basicaly it connects to the internet and gets some data for several
CHARTS.
This runs fine when an Administrator is logged in but Excel crashes
under a User account.

Message: Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry...blablba
The information you were working on might be lost blabla
But no "Detail" button, I cannot see why Excel crashes.

Nothing in event viewer, nothing in sysinternal tools (regmon,
filemon). I created an Audit - nothing. I opened permission on the
whole C.-Drive and registry and some services - won't help.

is there any chance to see a bit more? a logfile of excel? a tool to
monitor ANYTHING?
How can I monitor those excel-crashes?

Please, please help :(

Thnx