rdeemoore13

Default Inheriting a laptop--how do I change office user account informati

How do I change user account information for office applications from the
name of the previous laptop owner to my own?
rdeemoore13

Default Inheriting a laptop--how do I change office user account infor

Thank you, Gary!

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

ToolsOptionsGeneralUserName

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".