-   -   Inheriting a laptop--how do I change office user account informati (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/53557-inheriting-laptop-how-do-i-change-office-user-account-informati.html)

rdeemoore13

Inheriting a laptop--how do I change office user account informati

How do I change user account information for office applications from the
name of the previous laptop owner to my own?

Gary L Brown

Inheriting a laptop--how do I change office user account informati

ToolsOptionsGeneralUserName

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"rdeemoore13" wrote:

How do I change user account information for office applications from the
name of the previous laptop owner to my own?

rdeemoore13

Inheriting a laptop--how do I change office user account infor

Thank you, Gary!