CanadianTrev

Default Wait for user to change data after msgbox ????

Hi

I have a macro where it creates an Invoice from data on different sheets ...
but when complete I need to ask the user if any changes are required to it.
If yes then allow changes but not lose place in macro... so that print and
clear up routines can be run

Any ideas please !!!!!
--
Trev in Canada
Earl Kiosterud

Trev,

If MsgBox("Is there more?", vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
' ... code for more
Else
' ... code for no more
End If

or

Response = MsgBox("Is there more", vbYesNo)
If Response = vbYes Then
' ... code for yes
end if

Earl Kiosterud