CL Johnson

Default How do I change from all caps to regular for existing data?

I received a spreadsheet from a client, I need to change the data from all
caps to regular, I have tried applying a different style, clearing formats
.....any suggestions?
Fred Smith

It depends what you mean by "regular", but your could try the =Proper and =Lower
functions. Either that, or create a macro to change the cells to your
preference.

Fred
Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail