Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Links in spreadsheet

Hello.

I need to open a series of spreadsheets in a directory, copy a worksheet
from each and paste the worksheet into a new spreadsheet.

All of this I can do, but the spreadsheets I have to open have links to
other spreadsheets that cause the 'Update?' message box to appear.

Is there a way to send a 'don't update' response click, or any other way to
get around the message box?

Thank you for your help.

PeterW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Peter

See the tips on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"PeterW" wrote in message ...
Hello.

I need to open a series of spreadsheets in a directory, copy a worksheet
from each and paste the worksheet into a new spreadsheet.

All of this I can do, but the spreadsheets I have to open have links to
other spreadsheets that cause the 'Update?' message box to appear.

Is there a way to send a 'don't update' response click, or any other way to
get around the message box?

Thank you for your help.

PeterW

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming