Marshall Scmidt

Default Spreadsheet links

I have a spreadsheet that links to another and does seriosly rely on this
link but it doesn't function unless the linked spreadsheet is open. Normally
this doesn't happen. I don't really ant to open as it will then block
outother users as it is shard. Please can anyone help.
--
Marshall
CyberTaz

Not clear on the issue... if book 2 is open the updates appear in book 1,
clear enough. But if book 2 isn't _open_ nothing in it is being changed, so
there is no need for book 1 to update.

Can you provide a more detailed description of the problem & version?

Regards |:)

"Marshall Scmidt" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that links to another and does seriosly rely on this
link but it doesn't function unless the linked spreadsheet is open. Normally
this doesn't happen. I don't really ant to open as it will then block
outother users as it is shard. Please can anyone help.
--
Marshall

Marshall Scmidt

Book 1 has a formula links that route from book 2. Book one has a sumif
formula reffering to book 2. It works if book 2 is loaded it doesn't if book
2 isn't. Does that mean I've always got to load book 2 before running the
fromula.
--
Marshall