Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error Checking Limits

Under, Tools, Options, Error Checking, I can check a box called
"inconsistent formula", but it doesn't seem to pick up much.

I have a formula:

=CostEntry!CD99-SUM(CostEntry!CD115:CD117)

that refers to another sheet and is copied across. If I change one of the
cells in this row so that the last entry in the formula is looking at a
different column, it doesn't seem to pick it up. Can it not look off the
sheet, or not at complex formulas?

Also, is there a way for it to tell me where all the markers are, without my
having to brute force look for them in each cell, of every worksheet?

Thanks!
Dean

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bryan,

I'm afraid someone more knowledgable than I is going to have to help you
here. You may want to put in some error trapping to find out where the
errors actually are occurring.

Good luck!

Barb