Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dean[_8_] Dean[_8_] is offline

Default Error Checking Limits

Under, Tools, Options, Error Checking, I can check a box called
"inconsistent formula", but it doesn't seem to pick up much.

I have a formula:

=CostEntry!CD99-SUM(CostEntry!CD115:CD117)

that refers to another sheet and is copied across. If I change one of the
cells in this row so that the last entry in the formula is looking at a
different column, it doesn't seem to pick it up. Can it not look off the
sheet, or not at complex formulas?

Also, is there a way for it to tell me where all the markers are, without my
having to brute force look for them in each cell, of every worksheet?

Thanks!
Dean