Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Just UnHidden?

I have some data in which I have hidden some Columns and some Rows. I would
loke to copy just the visible portion into a new WS. Ctrl+A is like a love-in
at Grammercy Park -- everyone is a friend. Need to be more selective (never
know what you might catch <g)!
--
Dave
Temping with Staffmark
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Than Kieu (the famouns Vietnamese patriot). I knew there was a way <g! (Oh
yeah, and I checked -- it's Gramercy Park -- one 'm'. I'm old, I forget <g)
--
Dave
Temping with Staffmark

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Select what you want to copyf5specialvisiblecellsselect where you want
to pastepaste

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Dave Birley" wrote in message
I have some data in which I have hidden some Columns and some Rows. I would
loke to copy just the visible portion into a new WS. Ctrl+A is like a
love-in
at Grammercy Park -- everyone is a friend. Need to be more selective
(never
know what you might catch <g)!
--
Dave
Temping with Staffmark
in Rock Hill, SC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB RB is offline

Follow Dave's recommendations but also make sure that you don't have any
merged cells in your selection!
--
rb in Shakopee