Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import CSV into Web App

I would like to do the following and before I builld form scratch I
am
wondering if anyone knows of a product/code that already exists:
ASP Classic or .Net platform web application. I need to allow users
upload a CSV file and map the data in the file to the required and
optional fileds in the DB where the data will go. More or less just
like the Import Data part of Excel.
The DB fileds are
always the same, but the file format can be anyting. They should be
able to save the mapping once it is done so that when they are logged
in, they don't have to run the wizard again.

Thanks,