Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default import XML data...Is there a size limit on the import?

I have created a .xml data file. However, when i try to import the file, I
get the error message that the data failed to import. I try to import the
data as an XML table. All that was imported is the column headings, but no
data. However, all of the data is in the file, because when i open the xml
outside of excel, it is all there.

I have created this xml data file from several other files, and the import
works fine. All the data is listed.

My question is whether there is a size limit on the size of the XML data.
There are just under 30,000nodes on the file that will not import. The
physical size of the file is only around 3-4MB.

Can the XML file be split in VB, and import into a single excel worksheet?

thanks.

MatthewG