Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vic

Default import info into cells more than the 66000 cell limit

how would I have excell import data from a database that is more than 66000
cells long. I need to analyze data as long as 325000 long.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Hi vic,
See

Importing text files larger than 65536 rows
Breaks files longer than sheet limit into more sheets.

---
HTH,