Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Windows Scripting

Hi,

I was doing a project in Excel VBA where I needed to capture the list of
installed printers on user's machine and based on that I wanted to limit
access to certain printers. I have heard that Windows Scripting can help
tremendously in such tasks. Does anyone know about a site on the web where I
can explore more about this feature?

Thanks & best regards
Anant