Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Windows Scripting

Anant,
What do you by "limit access to certain printers" ?
Presumably the user has permission to all the printers installed on the
system. Do you mean that certain files should only be printed on certain
printer(s) ?

NickHK

"Anant Basant" wrote in message

I was doing a project in Excel VBA where I needed to capture the list of
installed printers on user's machine and based on that I wanted to limit
access to certain printers. I have heard that Windows Scripting can help
tremendously in such tasks. Does anyone know about a site on the web where

can explore more about this feature?

Thanks & best regards
Anant