Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drop Down lists

Hey all,

I have a drop down list which contains names of 3,200+ companies. I
used the menu option Data, Validation, and Allow List and point to
cell AP2:AP3225 for the company list. Now, is there any way for me to
type in the first few letters of the company name in the drop down
list to allow that company (or companies) to appear first.

For example, I'm looking for Prudential, I'll type Pru, and the drop
down list will start at the first entry for Pru on the list. I hope I
was clear in this explanation. Please help - if further clarification
is needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks - this helps tremendously!