Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jun jun is offline

Default How to use automation to save xls into pdf from office 2007?

Thanks you. i tried to reply yesterday but somehow my computer wont open the
popup.. anyway i was trying to use SaveAs and sure enough for pdf and xps, i
was supposed to use the ExportAsFixedFormat method. Thanks for pointing that
out..
Jun

"Jim Rech" wrote:

When I recorded a macro saving as PDF I got this:

ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF,.....

xlTypePDF equals 0.

--
Jim