-   -   How to use automation to save xls into pdf from office 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/387337-re-how-use-automation-save-xls-into-pdf-office-2007-a.html)

jun

How to use automation to save xls into pdf from office 2007?

Thanks you. i tried to reply yesterday but somehow my computer wont open the
popup.. anyway i was trying to use SaveAs and sure enough for pdf and xps, i
was supposed to use the ExportAsFixedFormat method. Thanks for pointing that
out..
Jun

"Jim Rech" wrote:

When I recorded a macro saving as PDF I got this:

ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF,.....

xlTypePDF equals 0.

--
Jim