Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default retrieving standardized web report data

We have a website that houses reports based on some sort of sqL query
builder. I can save a report (MyReport), but now want to have Excel get the
results of MyReport and return the results. The web page is in java script .
What would be the best way to find help on this, or are you kind folks
familiar enough? Can you point me in the right direction?

Here is a section of the source code that I can
see:https://myBusiness.com/Report/AdHocR...?mode=preserve
<script type="text/javascript"
.. . .
<input type="submit"
name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$AdHocReporting1$bt nRunReport" value="Run
Report" onclick="DisableButton(true);WebForm_DoPostBackWit hOptions(new
WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1 $AdHocReporting1$btnRunReport",
"", true, "", "", false, false))"
id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_AdHocReporting1_btnR unReport" class="Button" /
<input type="submit"
name="ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$AdHocReporting1$bt nReset" value="Reset"
onclick="DisableButton(false);"
id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_AdHocReporting1_btnR eset" class="WhiteButton"
/<br /