Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc, microsoft.public.excel

Default Printing data using a standardized template

If this is an idiotic question, please forgive...
I have spreadsheet with 2 tabs (worksheets). The first tab has 15
columns and 350 rows of data. The second tab is basically a printing
template. It has 8 columns and 46 rows but it is mostly formatted to
print and allow users to handwrite data on each page. However, I
would like to pre-populate the report with data from 5 of the columns
of the first tab and create a separate printed page for each row.
(Think mail merge kinda function). I am pretty sure that I can figure
out how to do this with MS Access, but since I already have everything
set up in MS Excel, I thought that I would first check to see if there
was an easy way to do this in Excel.
Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Maybe...
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html
and
http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html
Both from Debra Dalgleish's site.

Or visit John Walkenbach's site:

But I would seriously consider using excel as the source and merge via MSWord.

--

Dave Peterson