Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving information between uses? (Userform)

I am planning on having a go at making a useform that has 3 buttons, and 3
pages.

The first button simply sets an email.
The second button will link to another page asking for an email address.
The third button will link to another page asking for a message.

The chances are for the email address and message i'll have a text box.

The idea for the userform, is that each day an email wants sending, the
email will have the same text, and go to the same people. But I want the
userform to be able to not just automatically send this email when required,
but to be able to change the message and the address of where it's going.

How can I have the userform save its changes between uses? so that when its
opened next the changes are still there? If the email wants to go to someone
else because of changes in procedure etc then I want this to be able to be
changed by the user, rather than me have to recode each time...