Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fatal Error when opening Excel with Version 2002 only

Hi,
I have modify the program and thereafter, I was unable to open the excel
file from Excel 2002. Gives an error and need to recuperate the document(I
refused). Then, I tried to open it with Excel 2003, save it and all works
good. After doing that, I can open it in Excel 2002 but if I save the program
into Excel 2002, I can't reopen it with Excel 2002. So, I need Excel 2003 to
reopen it and ....
Why saving the file in Excel 2002 create an error. Does my file is corrupted
or does a way to know what is the problem ? Is it the VBA code that can
produce this kind of error ?
Thanks
Alex
--