Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Fatal error unrecoverable excel 2002

I need some help with an excel shared workbook that i have put together. We
use it in our office to track the capacity of patients that we can see in our
multiple branches. Over the last week, we keep getting this fatal error that
says it could not recover from, and i can't find why, I'd like to be able to
email it to someone to have them help troubleshoot it. Is anyone willing to
help me?
--
NealMed
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It may be that the file has some corruption in it. Try creating a new
workbook and copying the cells (not the sheets) to the new workbook. If you
have formulas referring from one sheet to another, this approach won't work
as the formulas will point back to the original workbook. You might try
repointing any links that are created back to the source workbook of all the
sheets are the same name.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com