Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy paste from Excel to Outlook - Graphs, pivots & cells

Hi,

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. It contains various multiple
graphs and pivots in each sheet.

I need to send selected graphs and pivot tables as bmp or pictures to
a group of people on a daily basis.

What I do is select a range of cells (For eg contains 3 to 4 graphs),
Copy and then go to Outlook and Paste Special as bmp (bitmap). I do
this repeatedly to copy and paste the graphs, pivots & certain text in
a specific order in the email.

I do not email the file.

I would like to automate this process using VB as this is a
repeatative process. I have gone through Rondebruin's website and
tried the VB scrip available under "Mail Range or Selection in the
body", however nothing gets copy/pasted into the mail body.

Can someone help with with a macro where I can select ranges
containing graphs or pivot tables and copy them and then paste special
into outlook and then again copy another range and paste it again into
outlook in the same email below the previous pasted bmp or picture
until i copy all the required ranges into outlook.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Regards
Sandip.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sandip

If you want to send pictures look here

From this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm

If you use Office 2002 - 2007 see this KB article.
How to Send a Range of Cells Using VBA. (with pictures)

Or without security warnings
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm#pictures

Read the information on the CDO page first

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm