Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brainless_in_Boston

Default copy & paste, a NEW CONCEPT (from Outlook to... Excel)

how can I copy multiple Excel files from Outlook (all at once) into Excel?

Is there a way to do this? When I right clik ONE file attached to the email,
I can copy it, either using My Computer, or opening the directory within
Excel. BUT, if I clik 2 or more, and try to copy & paste, it doesn't work. I
have 16 files to copy.

Also, why is it so annoying and hard to find a solution to this??? I've been
looking online using microsoft "Help" (not too damn helpful!) for over 45
minutes. Simple searches do NOT yield a solution!!

I can copy them (as a group) as an .rtf file, as a scrap (!!!!), whatever
that is, but I CANNOT JUST CUT & PASTE THE DAMN THINGS. WHY NOT???????????????

I can't understand why I can't just cut & paste multiple attachments from
Outlook to Excel (or any other application I want to use...).

Any real help you can give me is appreciated. Thanks.

Mark

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernie Deitrick

Mark,

In Outlook, use File / Save attachments, and save them in a folder somewhere. Then start Excel and
open them through Excel's FileOpen dialog.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP