Junior Member

Default Copy and paste visible cells to outlook

I created subtotals in Excel. In the list I have 5 field headers. I want to copy subtotals only with corresponding lables to outlook - into email body. My subtotal lables are in column one. and numbers are in column 5. I select this two columns separetly and go to visible cells only. Then I copy. And if I paste it in excel - it works perfectly - pastes just two columns. But when I paste it in Outlook it creates a table with all 5 headers (5 columns). First and last columns have relevant data. And the other three have headers only. I am completely puzzled. Could someone help, please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I could get only columns 1 and 5 to copy/paste into Outlook by temporarily
hiding columns 2-4 before the copy/paste. No need to use Goto Special
either.

--
Jim