Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can macros be viewed or edited while in shared mode in Excel 2007?

I am currently using Excel 2003 and encounter the following alert message
when sharing a workbook that contains macros: "This workbook contains macros
recorded or written in Visual Basic. Macros cannot be viewed or edited in
shared workbooks."

Question - is this limitation resolved in Excel 2007?