Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel always starts in Editing mode; i.e. buttons can be edited etc.

Hi,

I have an Excel sheet with lots of VBA in the back and several buttons
on the sheet. If I open this sheet on my own pc it opens in 'run' mode
which means I can click the buttons and everything runs.

When I open it on some other machine it always opens in 'edit' mode
which means I can not click the buttons but only change size etc.
I know I can go to 'run' mode using the control toolbox. But how can I
configure Excel on that machine that it always opens in 'run' mode
automatically??! Thanx!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Check the security level on Excel. If you go to tools, macro, security. The security level must be medium

Thank
Marnus