Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default EZ - Pull data from another workbook

I have retrieved the name of another workbook with

OLD = ActiveWorkbook.Name

When I go back to the workbook I am actually running the Macro in, how do I
copy data from OLD to be able to paste into the active workbook? The answer
should be of this sort (which don't work):

Windows(OLD).Range("C5").Copy
Workbooks(OLD).Range("C5").Copy

TIA, Brad
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

workbooks(OLD).sheets("sheetName").range("A1").cop y _
activeworkbook.sheets("otherSheet").range("A1")

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA