Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I pull sum from one workbook into another?

Can I pull sum from one workbook into another?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes. More details, perhaps?

Can I pull sum from one workbook into another?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=SUM('[Workbook.xls]Sheetname'!$C$2:$C$6)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

Can I pull sum from one workbook into another?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes
--
David Biddulph

"Bernadette" wrote in message
Can I pull sum from one workbook into another?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you want to know HOW, click in your destination cell, type the = sign, go
to your source sheet, click in the source cell.
The formula will show something like =[Book1]Sheet4!$A$1
Enter to accept that formula.
--
David Biddulph

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote in message
Yes
--
David Biddulph

"Bernadette" wrote in message
Can I pull sum from one workbook into another?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have two seperate spreadsheets. Spreadsheet A has a summary page that I
would like to have include a total that is located on spreadsheet B. Can it
be done and do you know how to do that?

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Yes. More details, perhaps?

Can I pull sum from one workbook into another?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It would not work if you have your two workbooks open in separate instances
of Excel.

Close one instance and open both workbooks in a single instance of Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP