Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using Vlookup to pull data from another workbook

Wookbook 1 (Master.xls) & Workbook 2 (MSC.xls) have headers in row 1.

Wookbook 1
I need to use Vlookup using the Lookup Value (data starting in column B2).
That value is then Looked up in the Table Array (A2:C500) located in
Workbook 2.

When a match is located from Workbook 2, the value in column C is then
returned to Workbook 1 Column 20 Row 2.

Example

Workbook 1
If B22 contains WHAPPA

Then in Workbook 2

WHAPPA is located the value in C Column is say Hello then

Hello is the value placed in Worksheet 1 cell T22

Thanks. I hoope I am not making this difficult.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

vlookup is a very simple formula to use
click into cell "T2" and press your formula button
then choose Vlookup and allow the formula function to aid through the setup
Note: if you have a question on worksheet functions, please post it in the
worksheet functions Forum