Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Accessing Excel 2007 Userforms from Macros

In Excel 2003 I could access my user form from the macro running in an an
Excel worksheet using frmPayrollForm.show. In Excel 2007 this same statement
creates a "subscript out of range" error message. Also when accessing
subroutines in the userform code from the macro it creates an error message
"sub or function not defined" error message. The form has to be accessed
from the spreadsheet to start so how does Excel 2007 link these two folders
together so the form is accessable.
--
Brad Wylie