Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan[_2_] Alan[_2_] is offline

Default Accessing Excel 2007 Userforms from Macros

You will get faster and better results if you post your code.

Regards,

Alan

"Brad Wylie" wrote in message
In Excel 2003 I could access my user form from the macro running in an an
Excel worksheet using frmPayrollForm.show. In Excel 2007 this same
statement
creates a "subscript out of range" error message. Also when accessing
subroutines in the userform code from the macro it creates an error
message
"sub or function not defined" error message. The form has to be accessed
from the spreadsheet to start so how does Excel 2007 link these two
folders
together so the form is accessable.
--
Brad Wylie