Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel 2002 -Userforms and macros help

hello everyone, I am a bit stumped on how to go about a particular tas
I am trying to accomplish. I have a Spreadsheet which is calle
Qtrlyrpt. in it I have hundreds of formulas that all worked well when
had the many data sheets in the same workbook. I then removed th
sheets from the workbook and gave them individual workbook names with
single worksheet in each. Each worksheet contains the exact colum
headings and formats.
The next step I did was change the Qtrlyrpt formulas to textstrings s
I could record a macro to substitute variables for the following
FILEPATH, Filename,Sheetname,and QTR used. I do not think recording
macro to substitute those is difficult at all. at least on the test
did.
Where I am getting stumped is I want to create a user form that woul
pass the substitued variables to the Change macro.
any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Rober

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

bump .... sorry for the bump was just curious if anyone had som
starter code I could look at to see variables being passed from
listbox to a macro
Thank