Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default POP UP asks values for different cells

Hi guys,

i've programmed a macro so that a pop up asks for the values that have
to be put into a cell

this already works : sheets1.cells(1,1) = inputbox("Give value for
cell", cells(1,1))

Now i want to use this to ask for different values, so more than one
cell : for instance the cells (1,1),(2,1),(3,1)

is this possible with one pop up screen???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about

For i = 1 To 3
sheets1.cells(i,1) = inputbox("Give value for cell", cells(i,1))
Next i

--
---
HTH

Bob

"matthias" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi guys,

i've programmed a macro so that a pop up asks for the values that have
to be put into a cell

this already works : sheets1.cells(1,1) = inputbox("Give value for
cell", cells(1,1))

Now i want to use this to ask for different values, so more than one
cell : for instance the cells (1,1),(2,1),(3,1)

is this possible with one pop up screen???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

yeah but i was wondering if it possible so that the box says something
else for each cell such as

for cell 1,1 : give value for tax rate
for cell 2,1 : give value for stock price

instead of saying each time : give value for cell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's easier to just roll them then

sheets1.cells(1,1) = inputbox("Give value for tax rate")
sheets1.cells(2,1) = inputbox("Give value for stock price")
etc.

or even just buidl a simple little userform.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"matthias" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

yeah but i was wondering if it possible so that the box says something
else for each cell such as

for cell 1,1 : give value for tax rate
for cell 2,1 : give value for stock price

instead of saying each time : give value for cell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 28 feb, 12:24, "Bob Phillips" wrote:
It's easier to just roll them then

sheets1.cells(1,1) = inputbox("Give value for tax rate")
sheets1.cells(2,1) = inputbox("Give value for stock price")
etc.

or even just buidl a simple little userform.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"matthias" wrote in message

ups.com...

ok thanks

i've done that and it works just fine

thankx for your help
Hi,

yeah but i was wondering if it possible so that the box says something
else for each cell such as

for cell 1,1 : give value for tax rate
for cell 2,1 : give value for stock price

instead of saying each time : give value for cell- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -