Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default thanks 2 everybody here who asks questions & answers them!

i've been reading this newsgroup, asking some questions, & creating my
own projects for about 3 months. anything that looks interesting to
me, or seems to be something i could use in the future, i squirrel
away.
this morning my boss asked me for a spreadsheet that she could "play"
with ( monthly fair market rent levels & # of units, etc.) & within
2 hrs i was able to whip up a summary sheet with option & spin controls
(linked to other worksheets containing the data) that let her select
how many units at which rent levels she wants, with instant changeable
totals, which also prevents her from exceeding the total # of units she
has "available" in each category (2 bedroom, 3 bedroom).

she loved it. :D

so many thanks to all of you who ASK the questions, and also to those
of you who ANSWER them (sometimes over & over & over again!).
susan