Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nde Nde is offline

Default Opening a shortcut in a macro.

Hi all,

What I am trying to do is to open an Excel file in a macro but using a
shortcut.

The following code works:
Workbooks.Open("FileName.xls)

The following code does not work:

WorkBooks.Open("FileNameShortcut")
Nor
WorkBooks.Open("FileNameShortcut.xls")

I do have th same problem with the FileSearch function.

Any Idea on how to perform taht ?

Thanks,
nde

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nde Nde is offline

Worked perferctly with the lnk extension.

Thanks a lot, you made my day !

Nde