Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I AM IN DISTRESS. PLS CONSIDER IT AS URGENT. WHEN OPEN MY EXCEL 97 FILE- IT MERELY SHOWS PROGRAM ERROR AND WHOLE EXCEL SHUTS DOWN-- PLS ADV

DEAR ALL
I did all the complete program and it was running fine till today. But
suddenly when i opened the file, the program error props up without
any mention of error and do not even see ok button -- just see program
error and when u click on it the excel closes down. Since very
essential pls consider this as urgent and help me out. I will keep
watching every 30mints.