Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete textbox after exit

Is there a way in VBA to delete a worksheet textbox after you exit it.
I've tried the KeyPress event but it gives me a error and excel has to
shut down. I think the error has to do with the fact that I am
deleting the textbox that triggered the event but I'm not sure. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use Application.OnTime to trigger procedure to run in say 1 sec that
deletes that textbox.

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
ups.com...
Is there a way in VBA to delete a worksheet textbox after you exit it.
I've tried the KeyPress event but it gives me a error and excel has to
shut down. I think the error has to do with the fact that I am
deleting the textbox that triggered the event but I'm not sure. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your reply Bob.

I'm pretty new to VBA. Can you give me a little example.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Kyle,

Read this first, http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm, and then post
back with the bits you are unsure of.

--
---
HTH

Bob

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for your reply Bob.

I'm pretty new to VBA. Can you give me a little example.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not unsure about any of it. That worked perfect Bob.
Thanks for you help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excellent. Chip obviously did a great job on the page.

--
---
HTH

Bob