Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Urgent - how to run textbox exit sub?

I have a sub behind a textbox in a VBA form like this:

Private Sub txtIncPercent_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)

How can I run the above sub from another sub?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Call txtIncPercent_Exit(True)
or
Call txtIncPercent_Exit(False)

wrote:
I have a sub behind a textbox in a VBA form like this:

Private Sub txtIncPercent_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
..
End Sub

How can I run the above sub from another sub?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim ans As Boolean
Call TextBox1_Exit(ans)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a sub behind a textbox in a VBA form like this:

Private Sub txtIncPercent_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
..
End Sub

How can I run the above sub from another sub?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I still get the same message...

Bob Phillips skrev:

Dim ans As Boolean