Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Call Calendar

Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar' cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions, what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Steen

Not possible to use this in your personal.xls(hidden workbook)

Insert the Calendar and copy the code in the sheet module of the sheet you want in the workbook you want.

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Steen" wrote in message ...
Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar' cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions, what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Thanks - it works :-)

"Steen" wrote in message ...
Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar' cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions, what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen

On call calendar question CJC Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 21st 08 09:06 PM
Call Calendar Steen Excel Programming 7 February 3rd 07 07:04 PM
Call up form calendar form VBA Bob Phillips Excel Programming 3 January 21st 07 10:50 PM
Call Center Management: How to calculate 'cost per call' Denniso6 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 25th 06 05:01 PM
call up a calendar icebreaker914 Excel Programming 3 April 30th 05 03:27 AM