Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Call Calendar

Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar' cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions, what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't see anything on Ron's page that references the function
"OpenCalendar". Post THAT code and we'll see what the problem is.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Steen" wrote in message
Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar'
cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions,
what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chip

Thaks for replying. The following code is in Macro1 under PERSONAL.XLS

Option Explicit

Sub OpenCalendar()
' Displays the UserForm and calendar
' Shortcuts should be made to this procedure
frmCalendar.Show
End Sub

Does that give you a clue?

"Steen" wrote in message
Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar'
cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions,
what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ahhhaa

You use this example
http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

Read the page good and you find your answer

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Steen" wrote in message
Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar'
cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions,
what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chip

I have copied the code from PERSONAL.XLS to the Module/sheet where I use it
and that works. Thans for your help.

"Steen" wrote in message
Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar'
cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions,
what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Instead of this:
Call OpenCalendar
could you have used:
Application.run "Personal.xls!OpenCalendar"

"Steen" wrote in message
Hi

I am using the calendar code from Ron de Bruin's site put in PERSONAL.XLS:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

I want to call OpenCalender from Sheet2:

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Row 4 And Target.Column = 6 Then
Cancel = True
Call OpenCalendar

But I get the errormessage "The macro 'test.xls!Module1.OpenCalendar'
cannot
be found"

I seems that it can't "see" the macro in PERSONAL.XLS - any solutions,
what
am I doing wrong.

/Steen

--