Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Updating Calculations

I'm using a Workbook that has macros in it for updating Charts when input
and calculations change. I do not have access to the code for the Workbook.

I have multiple instances with different filenames of this Workbook open in
tile mode, with links in both directions to another "Summary" Workbook.

The instances of the Workbook with the Chart macros won't update until I
click individually on them. So I need to click on each one of them to update
the "Summary" Workbook properly.

Is there a procedure I can use to recalculate all of the instances of the
Workbooks with the Chart macros at the same time?

Thanks,
Fred