Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pulling conversion rates

I have an application where I would like to refresh currency conversion
rates. Most of the sites that I see on line require one to pick the
currencies in order to get a conversion number.

Anyone out there have a suggestion on how this could be done with a macro or
link that would refresh the number when a workbook is opened?

Any suggestions appreciated.