Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default links

Hi, This is one of those questions were I dont expect an answer but Im
going to ask anyway because I cant find the problem. Im using Betangel
profesional with betfair. This links to excel and sends live data to
the worksheet, updating every second. Unfortunatly, Ive done
something, (dont know what) and the links broke. Ive tried
reinstalling with no joy. Ive installed the software on my laptop
along with excel (new laptop) and all works ok. I have another piece
of software which also gets a feed from betfair and links to excel.
This works fine. It looks like Im going to have to a complete re-
install on this pc. Does any body have any ideas as to what could have
caused this.
Regards Robert

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never used this software but giive this a try:

1. Uninstall the bet program.
2. Remove any directories that are left after removing the software in the
generally in c:\program files\..... and that is wher you need to find out.
3. In excel check that there are no addin associated with the bet program
this is C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXX\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns
replacing XXXXX with your name on the computer and also on tools addins.
4. close excel.
5. try using reg edit and seeing references to the bet program and delete them
(this may cause your computer to crash (it shouldn't as us have removed the
program anyway) but take a copy of all the data on your computer for backup
before you do this.
6. restart your computer
7. try reinstalling the bet program.
8. Maybe it works.
9. If it does not repeat the above removing office too.

Have fun.

I would uninstall the
--
Hope this helps